Universkin P RICH
Universkin P RICH
Nexultra P rich is the brand new peptide paradigm cream. It comes with a rich and creamy texture. Enriched with a patented combination of biomimetic peptides and omega-3*, it's fulfilling three essential functions: anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and repairing.
- It's the perfect cream for people who are looking for skin comfort, functionality, and efficacy.
- Its composition contains an exclusive and high concentration of biomimetic peptides to help our skin restore its natural function.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly for normal to dry skins, mature and dehydrated skins, and fragile skins.
Camelina oil: Called "gold of pleasure" and obtained from the seeds of camelina sativa, the camelina oil is one of the richest source of alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid which is bioconverted by the skin in natural anti-inflammatory molecules EPA/DHA.
Integrated in our patented combination with biomimetic peptides, it helps to restore the skin's natural functions in the long term, enhances the skin's barrier function and is essential for the appearance of healthy skin.
- P Complex; A Concentrated Complex of 4 Exclusive Biomimetic Peptides: Biomimetic peptides are synthetic fragments of natural peptides that function as messengers between cells, optimizing skin cell function. P-complex is a distinctive combination of tripeptide-1, trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2, acetyl hexapeptide-1, and acetyl tetrapeptide-2, each offering complementary benefits. When combined with camelina oil in our patented composition, it promotes skin renewal and rejuvenation
- Alow Barbedensis Leaf Juice Powder: Our ultra-pure aloe vera extract, obtained through Supercritical CO2 Extraction, is rich in skin-friendly ingredients like vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and more. It boosts collagen, protects against radiation damage, reduces inflammation, and moisturizes the skin, combating signs of aging.
HOW TO USE: AM + PM. Dispense 1-2 pumps of Nexultra P rich into the palm of your hand and apply on the face using circular motions.