Universkin The Oil Cleanser
Universkin The Oil Cleanser
Formerly known as Nexultra O, the cleansing oil adopts a new look: new name, new packaging, same legendary formula.
Cleansing is the cornerstone of any skincare regimen and THE OIL (L'huile in French) offers the ultimate solution. Say goodbye to the complexity of "double cleansing" as our all-in-one oil cleanser effortlessly removes makeup, dirt, and impurities while soothing and purifying the skin. Transforming from oil to milk, our self-emulsifying oil has a patented formula enriched with 70% certified organic extra virgin Olive oil and omega 3 – rich Camelina oil, and growth factors. It effectively cleanses, hydrates, and protects against external aggressors. Free from harsh additives, THE OIL addresses a wide range of skincare needs, delivering remarkable results on all skin types, especially mature skin, dull skin, and those prone to acne and blemishes. It also provides relief for irritated and itching scalps.
Simplify your beauty regimen with just one step, revealing refreshed, nourished, radiant, and younger-looking skin.
- Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea Europea): Extra virgin olive oil is a highly beneficial vegetable oil for the skin. With outstanding emollient and hydration properties, it contains omega-9 and -6 fatty acids, along with vitamins E, K, and squalene. Its potent antioxidant activity protects against oxidative stress and inflammation, preventing premature aging and supporting healing. It also effectively dissolves oily and waxy residues, such as sebum and makeup.
- Exclusive Biomimetic Peptide: Biomimetic peptides are synthetic fragments of natural peptides that optimize skin cell functions. Tripeptide-1 stimulates collagen production, improves elasticity, and promotes tissue renewal for firmness.
- Camelina oil: Called "gold of pleasure" and obtained from the seeds of camelina sativa, the camelina oil is one of the richest source of alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid which is bioconverted by the skin in natural anti-inflammatory molecules EPA/DHA. Integrated in our patented combination with biomimetic peptides, it helps to restore the skin's natural functions in the long term, enhances the skin's barrier function and is essential for the appearance of healthy skin.
- Rosemarinum Officinalis & Chamomilla Recutita: 2 ultra-pure, clean and safe rosemary and chamomilla extracts obtained by a cutting-edge technology based on Supercritical Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Extraction. Coupled to act together to soothe and purify the skin thanks to their anti-oxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties.
HOW TO USE:
- Face & neck: Dispense into the palm of dry hands. Apply to dry skin and massage gently. Wet the hands with lukewarm water and continue massaging. The oil turns into a soft milk. Rinse off with plenty of water.
- Eyes: Apply to a cotton pad soaked in lukewarm water and massage gently.
- Scalp: Massage into the scalp without rubbing, leave on and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water shampooing.
- Massage gently: Take your time to massage the oil into your skin using gentle circular motions. This helps to enhance blood circulation and promote relaxation.
- Adjust the amount: Start with a small amount of cleansing oil and adjust as needed based on your skin's needs. You may require more or less depending on the amount of makeup or impurities you need to remove.
- Enhance the glow: For an extra boost of radiance, mix 50% THE OIL with 50% Universkin H. This « DIY mask » offers the perfect balance of deep cleansing and nourishing hydration, resulting in a radiant glow. Leave on this peptide mask for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.